Error getting EPG data with NextPVR... - Schedules Direct Forums

I suspect that by the time the findlineup request goes through the token has expired again and hence the data returned is not as it should be, ...

Schedules direct not working with NextPvr

Problem with Schedules Direct not populating in NextPVR. Contacted Schedules Ddirect and instructed by Kulagowaski ticket 22308.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

EPG error message - NextPVR Forums

I have an active subscription to Schedules Direct. As I am updating the EPG, I receive the following message when seeking data for channels 0-10. Channels 11 - ...

NextPVR missing EPG - Schedules Direct Forums

Hi, I had DVB/ATSC EPG in NextPVR and it was missing the programming for a couple of channels. I subscribed to Schedules Direct and changed over the EPG ...

Really Strange Problem With EPG using Schedules Direct.

I've been using Schedules Direct for several weeks now, and it has been working fine. All of a sudden earlier this week, GB-PVR stopped updating the EPG ...

Schedules Direct EPG Incomplete - NextPVR Forums

I noticed that for 25 out of 63 channels, I'm seeing no information available in the epg. I've checked the Raw Data from SD and the missing channel's data is ...

Only one week of data? (using NextPVR) - Schedules Direct Forums

Now, I'm using NextPVR and Schedules Direct (year subscription) and only getting about a week of lineup, I was hoping for two weeks of lineup. I checked around ...

NextPVR no EPG data - Kodi Forums

I had an issue with the guide being corrupted and Kodi making the NextPVR add-on disconnect from my tuner so I deleted the epg* files from the ...

Schedules Direct - missing EPG data for some channels (Log ...

Hi, I'm in the process of switching to NextPVR from a Mediaportal/Argus-TV setup. I'm having an issue with missing EPG data on some channels.

NextPVR Schedules Direct Login Failed

I just registered for a trial of Schedules Direct, and have not yet been able to get the Schedules Direct EPG working in NextPVR.

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024