Why is there no Boston College Mens Varsity lacrosse? - FanLax.com

The acc clearly needs another team and BC has the pedigree, money and that other thing to get good players and be competitive. The answer can't ...

Boston College Red Bandanna - LaxPower Back-Up Stick

Do they have a red bandana varsity mens lacrosse game? didn't they drop lacrosse so that they could be competitive in the ACC for baseball?

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Boston college - LaxPower Back-Up Stick - FanLax.com

BC is actually in pretty good shape on title 9. 46.9% of its undergrad enrollment is male and 46.9% of its varsity athletes are male. Most D1 schools are ...

Boston College - Page 33 - LaxPower Back-Up Stick

One thing I know for sure. The factors that will drive realignment decisions will be made without one second of thought about women's lacrosse.

Predict The Next Major Universities To Get DI Lax Programs - Page 2

No chance BC or any of the west coast teams add men's lacrosse. Just zero chance. The money and T9 are just too much to overcome. (Sure, Stanford and USC ...

Colleges That Should Add Men's Lacrosse ASAP - FanLax.com

This is my list of high profile D1/D3 schools that should seriously consider adding Men's lacrosse, for a host of reason I won't go into, ...

Northwestern v. Boston College, High Noon 5/28/2023 - FanLax.com

Sure isn't a whole lotta room for disagreement there. Only itk247 is in the know of why such harsh criticism and the insinuation of poor character.

UNC @ Boston College 3/20/22 at 2:00 pm - LaxPower Back-Up Stick

I hope they leave the game at the lacrosse field. Are coaches ultimately responsible for the venue or can someone higher up change it? Last time ...

BCI Debates: The Men's Lacrosse Question - BC Interruption

The simple Math Problem at the heart of the men's lacrosse issue is that BC already has 31 varsity teams - a very large athletic program ...

Boston College v. UNC 3/3/23 at 4:00 - LaxPower Back-Up Stick

I'm no UNC fan, but the game plan and play from the defense was a joy to watch...as long as you weren't a BC fan. I was astonished by the lack of slides and ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024