TSL-2591 lux calculation - Page 2 - Adafruit Forums

Hence the library function calculates lux values from both linear lines regardless, and simply take the max. You can also calculate the CHI/CH0 ratio first, and ...

Issues with code/library for light sensor TSL 2591 - Adafruit Forums

A true lux measurement would require measuring each wavelength of light separately and weighting it to match the sensitivity of the human eye.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

TSL2591 - adafruit industries

So, my conclusion is that the calculated lux for the TSL2591 is wrong for the kind of light levels I am using it for (basically up to full sun).

[TSL2591 Sensor] Tips needed with the Arduino Code

For an industrial application, I've to quantify the ambient luminosity to calculate another sensor's uncertainty of measurement. My code is ...

TSL2591 what are the values of ir, full and visible? - Adafruit Forums

I calculate the lux with ir and full spectrum but what exactly is ir, full spectrum and visible light? Is it the wavenumber (m^-1? cm^-1?) or ...

TSL2591 resolution - adafruit industries

The TSL2561 gives a reading of 216 lux in the same test setup, which is an 8% error, quite acceptable given the cost of the device ($6 vs $9500) ...

Stabilise LUX with TSL2591 - adafruit industries

I calculate the lux with the finction : uint32_t lum = tsl.getFullLuminosity (); uint16_t ir, full; ir = lum >> 16; full = lum & 0xFFFF; Serial.

Question about gain on sensor - Arduino Forum

Hi, I'm using one of the adafruit light sensors to measure light at night: Adafruit TSL2591 So far it seems great.

irradiance measurement (w/m2) from the TSL2591 - Adafruit Forums

Hi, I would like to know how to get the irradiance measurement from the TSL2591. I mean the sensor gives me LUX but I need w/m2 in the visible ...

Calculating illuminance of different RGB LED colors using TSL 2591

I want to fix the illumination of environments where different colors are used, and just change the colors. The most powerful PWM was required ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024