My team just finished a new Arc Protection device - Brainfiller

It is a simple modular device which can optically detect arcs through photo sensors and/or fiber optics. The device is able to issue a trip ...

View topic - Lowering arc flash hazards - Brainfiller

Hi all, I currently work at a production facility, and we have had two engineering firms provide us with short term, and long term ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Arc Flash Forum • View topic - Effects of enclosures on incident energy

I understand the incident energy calculation, but am unsure of how this is affected by enclosures. For instance, I have an enclosed 480V 800A ...

Arc Flash Forum • View topic - New to Arc Flash - Brainfiller

I am completely new to arc flash analysis and fairly new at electrical engineering in general. I was hoping to get a few questions answered, or ...

Arc Flash Forum • View topic - Training for electricians

I would appreciate some recommendations for Arc Flash training. The company I work for has about 30 electricians and techs.

Jim Phillips – Arc Flash Studies Q & A - YouTube

... brainfiller.com/videos/2018-edition-ieee-1584/#more-6557 Attend one of Jim's NEW! IEEE ...

Arc Flash Forum • View topic - Category 00 - Brainfiller

Has anyone considered adopting a "Category 00" or something similar for equipment outside of the scope of IEEE Std 1584-2002?

Jim Phillips, P.E., BScEE, IEEE Life Sr. Member, MIET on LinkedIn ...

A common question that I often hear in my NFPA 70E and IEEE 1584 Arc Flash Studies training courses is: “Can simply operating a device such ...

Jim Phillips, P.E. (@brainfiller) / X

Do you have any questions about arc flash, risk assessment or the equipment you need to protect yourself and your team? Contact us here http://ow.ly ...

View topic - European Arc Flash Study - Brainfiller

Hello, My previous question was based on curiosity but now has become reality as we have been hired to perform an arc flash study in a ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024