Cob light penetration and plant height question - LEDgardener

I'm new to cob but with hps you can get plants pretty tall. Cobs of course have less penetration, or so I'm told. If I have 4 50 watt Crees, ...

Build an LED COB Grow Light

A light like this will cover a space of about 2.5'x2.5′ for flowering plants and will cover up to 3'x3′ for vegetative growth or leafy greens.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Cob/plant distance - Rollitup

Yeah, i know this have been asked a lot of times, but i find that the aggregate answers have to broad range, from 3 inches to 2 feets. and ...

Best LED for a 2x2 grow tent | 420 Magazine

Best lights in general are COB LEDs or Quantum boards. Both need to be bought in kit or made at home. Depends on your skills. The important part ...

Grow Light distance from plants | Efficiency Vs Uniformity - YouTube

... LEDGardener on his PPFD test ... Grow Light Penetration is WRONG. MIGRO•65K ... Toward ...

Miracle LED Kitchen Gardener 2-Socket LED Grow Light Bulb Kit ...

Buy Miracle LED Kitchen Gardener 2-Socket LED Grow Light Bulb Kit with Full Spectrum Absolute Daylight Bulbs Replacing 100W and 3' Fixture (2-Pack - 2 ...

Replace 600W HPS with LED - 420 Magazine

My question is this, should I just move the light ... For example, I can move my COB LED array down close to the plants ... What size of LED light ...

COB LED light suggestions?

Hey there Bartholomew ! I currently have 4 55w auto cobs. They are LED and they work great! I have one over each plant and my electric bill ...

The COB LED Grow Light Explained and Reviewed - Epic Gardening

Have you heard about COB LED grow lights and want to know what the fuss is about? Look no further - this guide to COB LEDs is everything you ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024